Offshore banks are one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world. With a variety of flexible services, exceptional customer service, and tax benefits, it is no wonder so many consumers around the globe have turned to offshore banks for their banking needs. Available services include creative investment tools from offshore international loans to offshore mortgage loans. Thousands of companies, high net worth individuals, and self employed people around the world take advantage of the many loan options available at Caye International Bank each year.
Benefits of an Offshore Loan from Belize
Unlike banks in the United States, offshore banking institutions such as Caye International Bank offer low interest rates and reasonable origination fees when issuing loans. An offshore loan provides many benefits to borrowers of all levels including:
- Low or no taxation: Since Belize is classified as a tax haven that protects investments and interest rates, lenders enjoy freedom from high taxes.
- Increased privacy: Not only does the Belizean government protect the identity of investors and lenders by law, it also allows borrowers to take out a loan of money anonymously. Domestic banks do not allow consumers to do this.
- Compound return periods: In Belize, investment loans are allowed to grow for a longer period of time to maximize growth. Unlike domestic banks that limit terms to avoid significant payouts, this is not an issue with offshore banks.
- Deductibility of taxes: In Belize, interest issued on investment loans is tax-deductible in most cases. This method reduces the cost of investing and allows lenders to keep the savings.
- Funds are available in different currencies: When securing a loan through Belize, the funds can be allocated in a currency of your choice. For businesses that conduct business in more than one country, funds can be allocated in more than one national currency.
- Stability: Consumers living in a country subject to an unstable economy can benefit from the stable economy of an offshore country. Because the economy of Belize is well organized and profitable, it earns an outstanding international credit rating and passes the benefits to investors. No matter what economic conditions a home country is facing, investors still have profitable options in offshore countries.
Consider an International Mortgage Loan
In addition to personal and business loans, international mortgage loans are also available through Caye International Bank. The loan approval process is similar to applying for a domestic mortgage. A good credit score is required, and borrowers may be required to have an appropriate down payment to secure property. Negotiating with the offshore bank is simple through the Internet. The experts at Caye International Bank can assist mortgage customers in the loan application process.
Bank Offshore with Caye International Bank of Belize
Caye International Bank is a class “A” offshore bank that assists investors with obtaining loans and building diversified offshore portfolios for customers around the globe. Because English is our first language, communication is natural. Visit the Caye Bank website or call us at 011-501-226-2388 to speak with a highly qualified investment expert.