At Caye we offer a full-range of corporate banking products and services
To open a corporate bank account with Caye International Bank, we require the following documents:
- Completed and signed:
- For each person named within the application:
- Notarized colour copy of picture and signature pages of a valid passport.
- A bank reference or a professional reference letter.
- Please make sure to include the contact information of the referrer so that the letter can be verified by the bank.
- A copy of a utility bill dated within the last three months, illustrating that your address is located outside of Belize.
- For an IBC, LLC, Trust or Foundation applying we require:
- Original notarized copy of the complete set of registered company documents for each named company on the application, and corporate list of shareholders and directors.
- Certificate of good standing for the entity applying, if more than one-year old.
- Certificate of good standing for any company named as shareholder or director of the beneficial company, if more than one-year old.
Once all documents are signed and completed, please scan and email them to us for review.
Upon receipt of your account opening documents, a confirmation email will be sent indicating that the corporate bank account is now live and ready to be accessed.