At Caye we offer a full-range of corporate banking products and services
To open a corporate bank account with Caye International Bank, we require the following documents:
- Completed and signed:
- For each person named within the application:
- Notarized colour copy of picture and signature pages of a valid passport.
- A bank reference or a professional reference letter.
- Please make sure to include the contact information of the referrer so that the letter can be verified by the bank.
- A copy of a utility bill dated within the last three months, illustrating that your address is located outside of Belize.
- For an IBC, LLC, Trust or Foundation applying we require:
- Original notarized copy of the complete set of registered company documents for each named company on the application, and corporate list of shareholders and directors.
- Certificate of good standing for the entity applying, if more than one-year old.
- Certificate of good standing for any company named as shareholder or director of the beneficial company, if more than one-year old.
Once all documents are signed and completed, please scan and email them to us for review. After the scanned application and corresponding documents have been reviewed and approved, we then require receiving the originals plus original notarized copies of the items listed above mailed to us. Please send the corporate account opening application documents via a courier service such as UPS, FedEx, DHL or Express Mail to:
Caye International Bank
ATT: Customer Service
P.O. Box 105, Coconut Drive
San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye
Belize, Central America
Upon receipt of your account opening documents, a confirmation email will be sent indicating that the corporate bank account is now live and ready to be accessed.