Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager
Interested in working and living in paradise? Caye International Bank, Ltd, San Pedro Belize, is seeking a Client Services Manager to be responsible for establishing new client accounts. Responsible for growth of client base as it relates to promptly responding to leads, efficiently processing client applications, welcoming new customers and provide support to existing customers as needed. This position reports to the Director of Client Services and is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the Client Services department, resource management as well as staff development. This position requires a self-driven individual who exhibits exceptional client service support and inspires others by leading by example.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for following up on client leads, managing client applications and fully onboarding new clients.
- Lead and manage the day to day bank client service operations with a focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience.
- Manage all team members to support planned account opening targets.
- Ensure full compliance Caye International Bank policies, procedures and processes.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers.
- Manages all resources in the department in support of planned account opening.
- Ensure that the client services team properly maintains their areas and keeps client files in proper places.
- Provide support to the Operations department when managing initial account funding wires, responding to difficult customers and support to operations staff as needed.
- Proactively work towards streamlining the account application process to improve operational efficiency and provide better customer service
- Comply with all company and banking regulations, policies and procedures
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned. Maintain education and professional expertise through attendance at job-related seminars, conferences, and workshops.
Day to day responsibility for managing Client Services Account Specialists, monthly account targets, monitoring performance and providing guidance and feedback.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in the field of business, including specific courses in accounting, finance, and economics; a minimum of at least four (4) years or more of related banking experience in Customer Service and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing banking customer service teams
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Must be fluent in English which includes the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals using proper English grammar.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public both face-to-face and over the telephone in clear understandable English.
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing, and database software programs and the ability to learn new banking software programs.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel to and from work and other work-related events, meetings, interactions with clients, etc.
Knowledge AML/CFT Policy and Procedures
Position may require the ability to work before or after normal business hours, including weekends and overnight travel, to meet required deadlines and to attend meetings and/or training programs.
Primary Location: San Pedro, Belize
Job: Client Services Manager
Schedule: Permanent, Full-time